Monday 11 May 2015

Meal Planning Monday #8 {11 May}




  

This weekend has flown by! I worked all day on Saturday (9am - 6pm) then on Sunday we were in Manchester as Michael was running the Manchester 10k, so we were out most of the day again and as such, we've not really had time to do a proper shop. Michael went today as he had the day off and got some essentials. Luckily, we live near a Tesco express and we both work near a larger Tesco so if we have forgotten anything, we can always call in. I hate not feeling organised though. This is the 1st week since I started meal planning that I feel I've really rushed it and not had chance to properly plan, so I'm hoping we've enough in for lunches and evening meal's!

So, here is what we'll be eating this week:

Sunday: Curry from Asda
Monday: Fish pie
Tuesday: Chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with cheese
Wednesday: Gammon, egg and slimming world chips 
Thursday: Possibly scrambled egg on toast / bacon and poached egg on toast (Michael is working away, and Alfie only needs a bit of something as he eats at nursery).
Friday: Beef enchiladas

On Saturday, we are having a bbq (weather permitting) as it's my birthday next Monday, so Saturday will be bbq food. Yum! :)

What are you eating this week? 

mpm different fonts.png


*linking up with At Home with Mrs M




No comments:

Post a Comment