Monday 30 May 2016

{The Ordinary Moments #18} Paddling Pool Fun





Hurrah! We have finally had a day warm enough to get Alfie's paddling pool out! We bought it a few weeks ago after realising that his old one had a hole in it. Unfortunately, I was working all day yesterday but Michael set it up in the garden and Alfie had so much fun. I was sent a video of him whilst I was at work and I couldn't wait to get home.

Thankfully, it was still warm enough for him to get back in it when we got home at 5.30 whilst we sorted tea out. I really wanted to get some pictures of him, but of course, this resulted in him chucking cups of water all over me! I had to keep dodging them to avoid my camera getting wet!

We had a really, really bad day on Saturday with him and Michael was dreading having him on his own all day yesterday after his behaviour on Saturday, so I was relieved that they had a lovely day together - but I was gutted I was missing out on all the fun!

Hopefully we'll have lots more sunny days for him to enjoy his pool :)






*linking up with Katie - Mummy daddy and me makes three

No comments:

Post a Comment